What kind of products we can supply ?
1.HXM applies Germany Technology in our concrete machinery and plant;
2.Concrete block making plant:
3.Concrete mixing and Batching Plant ;
4.Asphalt Mixing Plant;
5.Hydraulic double press block making plant;
6.Autoclaved Aerated concrete blocks making plant
Terms of Payment
Payment:30% by T/T as deposit; remainder 70% to be paid three days before shipment.
Delivery Way: FOB Xiamen
Delivery Time: 35-40 days after receiving your 30% down payment.
Warranty: within one year from delivery
1. it used the high quality Q235 steel for fixture positioning welding;
2. imported combination of sealing system for excellent protection machine;
3. Schneider electric for stable performance, save power as well. Germany technology, European standard.
4. Mitsubishi PLC with excellent protection of control system.