Model No.: JS350
Packaging & Shipping Twin-Shaft Small Concrete Mixer Machine Price Small Concrete Mixer Machine Price,the steel is Loaded into the container. The electrical components will be packed in strong wood cases with the above shipping mark clearly printed on each package. It must be suitable for long distance transportation
Our Services Twin-Shaft Samll Concrete Mixer Machine Price HXM according to the users’ actual needs to make a specific analysis, in view of personalized design to provide the most suitable plan for the customer’s construction design of a factory.
Pre-sale service: plant/site plan, solve technical problems and auxiliary configuration advice, revenue analysis.
Sale service: door-to-door installation, on-site training operation technology, user training mechanical and electrical maintenance personnel free of charge.
After-sales service, guarantee the supply of spare parts, product quality strictly implement five package, one year warranty, life-long after-sales service, HXM, one of the China's factory with integration solutions for brick, mixing station. FAQ Twin-Shaft Samll Concrete Mixer Machine Price
1, Payment Terms: 30% as downpayment by T/T. the remaining 70% shall pay off before all items being delivered
2, Delivery Way: FOB Xiamen
3, Delivery Time: 35-40 days after receiving your 30% down payment.
4, Warranty: within one year from delivery Company Information Twin-Shaft Samll Concrete Mixer Machine Price
HXM Hengxing Machinery is founded in the year 1984, with 28 years experience. 1. 9000m2 factory , 300 workers ,20 R&D engineers and 50 technicians; 2.HXM has 20 branch offices in China. 3.Our machines are well distributed and can be found in use in more than 50 countries and areas. 4.We are famous block machinery ,China well konwn mark,got CE,ISO9001,an other certifications. 5.Best quality &best service with competitive price Contact us if you need more details on Concrete Mixer Machine Pirce. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Small Concrete Mixer Machine、Small Concrete Mixer Machine Price. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Concrete Mixer
Premium Related Products