Best Price High ReputationTwin-Shaft Concrete Mixer Machine
Model No.: JS750
Packaging & Shipping Best Price High ReputationTwin-Shaft Concrete Mixer Machine Concrete Mixer Machine ,the steel is Loaded into the container. The electrical components will be packed in strong wood cases with the above shipping mark clearly printed on each package. It must be suitable for long distance transportation Our Services Best Price High ReputationTwin-Shaft Concrete Mixer Machine HXM according to the users’ actual needs to make a specific analysis, in view of personalized design to provide the most suitable plan for the customer’s construction design of a factory.
Pre-sale service: plant/site plan, solve technical problems and auxiliary configuration advice, revenue analysis.
Sale service: door-to-door installation, on-site training operation technology, user training mechanical and electrical maintenance personnel free of charge.
After-sales service, guarantee the supply of spare parts, product quality strictly implement five package, one year warranty, life-long after-sales service, HXM, one of the China's factory with integration solutions for brick, mixing station. FAQ Best Price High ReputationTwin-Shaft Concrete Mixer Machine 1, Payment Terms: 30% as downpayment by T/T. the remaining 70% shall pay off before all items being delivered
2, Delivery Way: FOB Xiamen
3, Delivery Time: 35-40 days after receiving your 30% down payment.
4, Warranty: within one year from delivery Company Information Best Price High ReputationTwin-Shaft Concrete Mixer Machine HXM Hengxing Machinery is founded in the year 1984, with 28 years experience. 1. 9000m2 factory , 300 workers ,20 R&D engineers and 50 technicians; 2.HXM has 20 branch offices in China. 3.Our machines are well distributed and can be found in use in more than 50 countries and areas. 4.We are famous block machinery ,China well konwn mark,got CE,ISO9001,an other certifications. 5.Best quality &best service with competitive price Contact us if you need more details on Concrete Mixer. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Concrete Mixer Machine、Concrete Mixer Machine Price. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Concrete Mixer
Premium Related Products